- The In vivo Dynamics of HIV infection with the influence of Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte cells. Hindawi-International Scholarly Research Notices. 2017. 2017
- The in-human host and in-mosquito dynamics of malaria parasites with immune responses. NTMSCI - New Trends in Mathematical Sciences. 5:182-202. 2017
- Stochastic model for Langerhans cells and HIV dynamics in Vivo. ISRN Applied Mathematics. 1-20. 2014
- A three age-groups model for the HIV/AIDS epidemic and effects of medical/social intervention. Mathematical and Computer Modelling. 19:91-105. 1994
- A numerical method for a class of continuous concave programming problems. Mathematical Programming. 7:162-180. 1974
- Mathematical model for HIV and CD4 cells dynamics in Vivo. IJAPM. 1-22.
- Semi-Markov model for evaluating the HIV patient treatment cost
- Stochastic model for In-Host HIV dynamics with therapeutic intervention. ISRN Biomathematics. 1-15.
- Modelling the effect of vertical transmission in the dynamics of HIV/AIDS in an age-structured population 2003
- The effect of mobility on the spread of the HIV/AIDS epidemic 1995
- Blood-stage dynamics of Plasmodium falciparum with and without immune response
- Modelling the effect of treatment and mosquito control on malaria transmission
- The endemicity of HIV/AIDS in a three-age structured population